EcoVadis Course Description
EcoVadis provides holistic sustainability ratings service of companies, delivered via a global cloud-based SaaS platform.
The EcoVadis Rating covers a broad range of non-financial management systems including Environmental, Labor & Human Rights, Ethics and Sustainable Procurement impacts. Each company is rated on the material issues as they pertain to their company’s size, location and industry.
These evidence-based assessments are refined into easy to read scorecards, providing zero to one hundred (0-100) scores, and medals (bronze, silver, gold), when applicable. Additionally, the scorecards provide guidance on strengths and improvement areas, which the rated companies may use to focus their sustainability efforts and develop corrective action plans to improve their sustainability performance.
To drive global supply chain sustainability, large multinational corporations partner with EcoVadis, leveraging the influence of spend as a “force for good” to push trading partners beyond compliance. The rated company can see how their score compares to the benchmark in their industry. Combining the scorecard results with improvement areas results in a “race to the top,” in which whole industries compete to achieve global best practice.
Through the Enterprise subscription and associated services, EcoVadis provides an outsourced sustainability management platform that helps large organizations to: invite their trading partners to be rated; manage trading partners’ performance; drive continuous improvement.
Purchasing organizations easily integrate EcoVadis Scorecards into their day-to-day business practices (such as vendor registration, compliance, sourcing, and supplier performance and relationship management), driving their organization to make more sustainable procurement decisions, while positively incentivizing trading partners that align with their sustainability practices.
To date, EcoVadis has rated over 50,000 trading partners worldwide, mitigating risk for some of the world’s largest organizations, while positively impacting the environments, fostering transparency and driving innovation
Aims & Objectives
- Paham kaitan basics dan penilaian Ecovadis
- Mampu melakukan implementasi Ecovadis di perusahaan
- Mampu menjadi auditor & mensupport kelulusan audit
- Improvement system & memperoleh nilai tinggi pada penilaian Ecovadis
- Meningkatkan produktivitas dan mengurangi biaya operasional
- Membuka peluang investasi
- Meningkatkan keuntungan
- Menghasilkan sumber daya manusia yang berkualitas
- Mengefisiensi energi
- Memperoleh nilai yang tinggi pada penilaian Ecovadis
Who Should Attend
- Quality executives/managers
- Tim Quality perusahaan
- Top management / management representatives
- Fresh graduates / orang yang akan memulai karir di industri
- Dan semua pihak yang terlibat secara langsung maupun tidak terkait dengan sistem manajemen perusahaan
- Pengenalan tentang Sustainable Sourcing
- Basics Ecovadis
- Penilaian Ecovadis
- Isu CSR Ecovadis (21 kriteria penilaian)
- Pengenalan system dan implementasi ISO 14001:2015
- Pengenalan system dan implementasi ISO 45001:2018
- Pengenalan system dan implementasi ISO 37001:2016
- Pengenalan system dan implementasi ISO 27001:2013
- Pengenalan system dan implementasi ISO 26000:2010
- Internal Audit
LEARNING AND TEACHING
- Detail materi seminar (bisa didownload)
- Istilah dan Definisi
- Jumlah slide : 316
Study time allocation
Efektif belajar mandiri : 16 Jam
Jam kontak trainer : Office hour (08.00 – 17.00 WIB)